The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal data, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites; and/or
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Websites.
Specifically, the categories of cookies being used and the information that we collect through them on our Websites are as follows:
(1) Necessary cookies that are used by the Firm to enable basic functionality of the Websites, for example:
- JSESSIONID – Preserves users states across page requests. Expires at the end of session.
- screen_dimensions – Used for responsive design. Expires in 29834 days.
- moove_gdpr_popup – Used to identify if the user interacted with the cookie pop‐up alert. Expires in 1 year.
- use_mobile – is a cookie that is used for responsive design. Expires at the end of session.
- WordPress – Various cookies used by WordPress to verify when the firm logs into the site’s backend.
This type of cookie cannot be disabled.
(2) Static cookies that are used by the Firm to help it understand how visitors interact with the websites, for example:
- _ga – Used by Google Analytics to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the websites. Expires in 2 years
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Expires at the end of session.
- _gid – Used by Google Analytics to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the websites. Expires at the end of session.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. Our Websites do not support DNT codes, but our Websites limit tracking to the internal uses described above. Except in the case of analytics cookies, remarketing and other features of Google Display Advertising described above, our Websites do not track your use across multiple websites. However, other websites to which we link may track such usage. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Also, if you wish to opt out of interest‐based advertising, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info to manage your preferences. Alternatively, if you are located in the European Union, you may visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ . Please note that you may continue to receive generic ads.
If you have any questions about the cookies on our Websites or any of the information, including, without limitation, personal data, gathered by the cookies, please contact the Firm’s Data Protection and Privacy Officer via email at [email protected] or mail to 2 Pierce Place, Suite 200, Itasca, IL 60143