- Chart Scripting
- Advanced Optionboard
- CME Option Strategies
- More Chart Additions
- Language Selection
Advanced Charting users can now create your own studies and indicators on charts using a simple scripting language. To create a new script click on the 'New Custom Study' button at the top of the Add Studies dialog on any chart.
For details on creating scripts please go here
. For help with creating scripts please email Support@CTSFutures.com.
Advanced Option Board
Advanced Charting users now have access to the Advanced Optionboard. This shows calls and puts side by side and can also display the following:
- Historical volatility of underlying future.
- Binomial (Cox-Ross-Rubenstein) pricing model, including Option Value, Delta, Gamma, Vega, Theta, Rho, Rho2
- Black Scholes pricing model, including Option Value, Delta, Gamma, Vega, Theta, Rho
- Black (variation of scholes), including Option Value, Delta, Gamma, Vega, Theta, Rho
- Whaley (Quadratic), including Option Value, Delta
- Garman Kohlhagen, including Option Value, Delta, Gamma, Vega, Theta, Rho, Rho2
CME Option Strategies
The Optionboard can now display CME option strategy markets. Click on the 'SP' button in the top left of the Optionboard and select the strategy types you want to see. Then select the month and strategy type from the tabs displayed.
Note: You cannot define your own option strategies at this time, only those that are already in the CME globex system are available.
More Chart Additions
- Candlestick bars can now display as hollow
- Axis price scale labelling can be customized
- Lines/histograms can be displayed or hidden on the MCAD, PPO and PVO studies
- Added new Box drawing tool
You can now select the language that the frontend displays in by clicking the globe on the login page and selecting the language you want from the list. Only languages that are supported on your computer are displayed in the list.
Supported languages now include:
- Simplified Chinese