This version is required in order to receive notifications of RFQ's in the market. Older versions will no longer get those notifications.
You can now submit RFQ's from the Contract Window. Simply select the RFQ price type and click anywhere on the bid or offer column like you would to submit an order. Your RFQ requests are displayed in your orderbook like normal orders. Volume of 0 is allowed.
New Studies and Tools Added¶
- Alligator - A trend indicator composed of three moving averages that factors in fractals to signal the beginning of a new trend.
- Gator - An oscillator that helps to visualize the periods when Alligator indicator lines widen or narrow.
- Historical Volatility - A measure of price fluctuation over time.
- Pro-Rated Volume - Estimates what the final volume of the current bar is going to be used a pro-rating calculation.
- Chande's Momentum Oscillator - A momentum oscillator developed by Tushar Chande. Measures "pure momentum" which includes both up and down days.
- New Trend line tool
- New Fibonacci Retracement tool
Market mode colours updated to differentiate NoPermission, Rejected and Undefined from Closed market states.
Implied prices can now be turned off completely via the Main window properties, Main tab.
Various bug fixes and performance enhancements throughout frontend.