There are several example projects that are installed with the Simulator frontend. All the example projects were created in Visual Studio 2010. You can access these examples from the Start menu, Programs, T4 Simulator, T4 API Examples shortcut.
- T4Example - This is a basic example showing login, account and market subscription and order submission.
- T4Example2vb - More complicated example in VB.
- T4Example2cs - More complicated example in C#.
- T4Example3 - Shows a simple market picker and market subscription.
- T4Examplecpp - How to access the API from c++.
- T4Chart - This shows how you can get historical chart data.
- T4ChartDataExmaple1 - This shows how you can get historical chart data using the ChartDataAPI.
- T4Service - This shows how to use the API from within a Windows Service.